so the nyc subway app does not work with this phone

Aluminum21

Reaction score
When you try to download an image you get an error every time . I also doubt these app debate are going to go back and patch all these apps just for one phone

opengeo

Reaction score
When you try to download an image you get an error every time . I also doubt these app debate are going to go back and patch all these apps just for one phone

NYC Bus and Subway Map App works fine for me. Just downloaded the subway map without issue.

tsaro

Reaction score
Works for me too. BTW, there's a zoom-out button, but no zoom-in button. Tap on the map image to zoom in.

OP
Aluminum21

Aluminum21

Reaction score
Why do I keep getting an error when trying to do the subway map ? I even read about this problem with the incredible in a review

tsaro

Reaction score
Other reports indicate a problem with this program if you don't have a flash card in your phone.

OP
Aluminum21

Aluminum21

Reaction score
I just have the 8 gig that came with the phone

tsaro

Reaction score
Are you downloading the maps from within the app?

OP
Aluminum21

Aluminum21

Reaction score
Yes, there is an option from the app, never had a problem with the Droid

tsaro

Reaction score
No other suggestions from me, except maybe deleting, rebooting and reloading. Otherwise, sounds like a problem with your phone since other DRINC users are using the app without trouble.

OP
Aluminum21

Aluminum21

Reaction score
Like said earlier, another review stated this sake problem and mentioned having problem with the same app if you didn't have separate memory stick from the 8 gig that came with the phone

tsaro

Reaction score
Sorry, misunderstood your earlier post where you said, "I just have the 8 gig that came with the phone." Thought you meant a second 8 gig card. Why not get a cheap 2gb card? They're under $10 at Amazon. Verizon sent me one free with my DRINC.