So... of the dev team is reading this

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
And really reading our suggestions and really devoting time to work on this project: why have we not had an update in ... since I got my phone 3 months ago. Really?
I would think with an active developer team we would get updates monthly.... if not bi-weekly.
Is the "Dev Team" just one guy that is allowed to work on this one day a week?

:blink:

KaChow

Reaction score
I don't think there is much in the way of activity going on here with the Smart Action Development Team. All that is being released is maintenance updates that seem to occur at sporadic intervals. If you asked me the SADT has dropped interest on the Smart Actions and they are moving into new directions on new Motorola product line.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
i think SA is almost the best thing since sliced bread :)
not sure why we need regular updates if its working great, i havent seen any issues.
i have it set to do different things 24/7.

KaChow

Reaction score
I happen to think Smart Actions is a GREAT app, but at the same time even great products need constant maintenance to perform at great levels. I find it a bit frustrating that there is a section here, for the Motorola Smart Actions Development Team to interact with members that are not just experiencing issues, but giving and providing feedback on the product, this feedback goes into what would make the Smart Actions product even greater than it currently is. But, no one from the SADT ever seems to comment on any of the suggestions or thoughts that we have about their product. Which this is unfortunate because there are talented people here sharing ideas, suggestions, on ways to make a product greater. It is as if the SADT simply don't care to respond to us or our inquiries.