So, now we have to take the new note 7 back?

Reaction score
I just got another 'urgent message'. The only difference I see if that T-Mobile now says they'll give you a 75.00 credit over three billing cycles if you get another Samsung phone. No time limits yet.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

OP
ngt

ngt

Reaction score
Verizon didn't say it had to be a Samsung device, but I didn't read the whole thing

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
I am wondering if any other Note 7 people have had the issues on Verizon that I have. I really did not want to lose this great phone but the constant GIVE IT BACK messages won me over. I followed Verizon's return page exactly on 10/15 but it informed me it would not be available until the 20th. They were to send me a shipping box to return the Note7. Also promised that all charges for it would be returned and no extra costs would be made for the exchange. FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING and a $100 bill credit. Well it shipped yesterday (10/19) so I was expecting it by 10am today. Nope. FedEx 2nd day ground by 8pm tomorrow & I have to sign for it. Now I wonder how much other things they lied about. Really mad.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I am wondering if any other Note 7 people have had the issues on Verizon that I have. I really did not want to lose this great phone but the constant GIVE IT BACK messages won me over. I followed Verizon's return page exactly on 10/15 but it informed me it would not be available until the 20th. They were to send me a shipping box to return the Note7. Also promised that all charges for it would be returned and no extra costs would be made for the exchange. FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING and a $100 bill credit. Well it shipped yesterday (10/19) so I was expecting it by 10am today. Nope. FedEx 2nd day ground by 8pm tomorrow & I have to sign for it. Now I wonder how much other things they lied about. Really mad.

Call them and calmly explain your frustrations... they will make it right.

Sent from my neat IPhone 7+

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Hey I got $200 in credits last week for calmly explaining my frustrations... laugh at that!

Your frustrations regarding a crappy note 7. Call them for something else let me know how they do. I'll laugh all day long at $200 in credits.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Your frustrations regarding a crappy note 7. Call them for something else let me know how they do. I'll laugh all day long at $200 in credits.

Must be nice to laugh at $200.... smh...