so my girlfriends birthday is coming up..

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
nope. you get her a smartphone (droid or droid eris, i'm assuming) it will raise her monthly bill another $30. no way around it.

OP
C
Reaction score
damnit. and i dont wanna give her a gift that "keeps on taking" instead of giving.

superglen99

Reaction score
lingerie FTW! but seriously, if you think she will love the phone and be okay with the data plan it might be a good idea :)

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Don't do it! Youd lock her up for two years. what if you nly last for 6 months? She will curse you for the next 18 months. And if one thing starts to go wrong she will try to hold this against you as well.

Buy her a hamster and a postsecret book.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
lol buy her the phone but make her get the contract :)

Brokn68

Reaction score
If you buy the phone and it's in YOUR name on YOUR plan and you break up....bad things can happen with that :)

gruve

Reaction score
[video=youtube;QEZWtohobaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEZWtohobaE"]YouTube - national lampoons christmas vacation - just browsing[/video]

Darkseider

Reaction score
Buy her an etch-a-sketch and tell her it's an iPad. If she says it's broken tell her to shake it really hard to reset it.

OpalCat

Reaction score
That will work out well. Women always love getting consumer electronics as presents. :rofl3:

I take it you're young?
You say that like you're joking. I'm a woman and I LOVE electronics as presents. I know plenty of other women who do, too.