so many choices for themes but......

chefb

Reaction score
Why are they not in the toolbox? I thought that was the whole point in having one....the ability to flash addons and things like that quickly, and can we include them in the toolbox independently?

brenneisec

Reaction score
Why are they not in the toolbox? I thought that was the whole point in having one....the ability to flash addons and things like that quickly, and can we include them in the toolbox independently?

liberty toolbox>liberty mods>install themes>select from there

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
But will they include the newer ones?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Iirc they have a new team member who will be handling the themes. They will hopefully start adding the new themes to the toolbox with market updates.

tappin and a talkin

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
Maybe I should look in the market....and download some patience lol?

Droidee

Reaction score
This is probably insane but can an option be added to load themes directly to the toolbox?

EXQEX9

Reaction score
This is probably insane but can an option be added to load themes directly to the toolbox?

That would kind of defeat the purpose for most users, wouldnt it? In my eyes, the toolbox should be a one-stop shop (or as close as it can be) for all Liberty themes.

While your idea would be useful for people who constantly flash from theme to theme, it doesnt advance the overall...goal.

At least thats my humble opinion

:icon_ banana: