1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

So Long OG DROID, Thank You Project Elite!!!

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by IRON_CATASTROPHE, May 29, 2011.

1. IRON_CATASTROPHE

IRON_CATASTROPHE New Member

As of this past week i have moved on from the original Droid. This thing has been with me for a pretty good 2 years. It took me almost a year to figure out how to root, screwed my first droid up for not installing SBF recovery correctly though RSDLite (oops) But i got it all down and pat with my 2nd Droid. Once i was rooted i constantly, CONSTANTLY searched for a ROM stable enough, fast, and feature packed with essentials to a phone gifted with good stock openness. Project Elite was the PERFECT Rom AND it used LauncherPro as its main launcher (my fav) so i knew this Rom wold never leave my phone. Each update has been flawless, the theme supports have been great, and most of all it showed that the OG Droid had a strong driving force behind it still. Thanks again actngrezy and everyone who put in for this masterpiece. i would LOVE to see Project Elite branch out to other phones in the future, i made everyone who rooted jealous because it was an OG Droid ONLY exclusive :)

For Now, Long Live the Original Droid!!!:motdroidvert: :motdroidhoriz: dancedroid
  2. DeathGrind

DeathGrind New Member

I too moved on from my og droid. Loved project elite on it. I too hope for someday to have PE on my thunderbolt.

Sent from my ADR6400L
  3. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy New Member

My tbolt arrives tomorrow, hopefully I don't send it back...

If it weren't for unl lte i'd be waiting.
  4. DeathGrind

DeathGrind New Member

Unlimited lte is what made me bite.

Sent from my ADR6400L
  5. djbrent2

djbrent2 New Member

unless you're coming from Sprint, AT&T, or somewhere else...then you were tricked. everyone with a Verizon unlimited data plan will always have that unless they have data turned off. i already checked. i was worried that i'd have to pick something limited later this year for my upgrade and was told that i'd always have unlimited. i would've waited even if my upgrade was on. :icon_ banana:
  6. Zepius

Zepius New Member

tiered pricing is coming. it'll be unlimited for now.
  7. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

Big +1 here. Would love to see what actn and company could do with the TB!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums