So long and thanks for all the fish!

buellboy9

Reaction score
Well, I finally got my new Droid Bionic all set up and de-bloated. The old, reliable OG Droid has been decommissioned, flashed back to factory settings and will soon be on eBay with all of the accessories. Thanks to everyone here for helping squeeze a little more life out of the old girl!

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Well, I finally got my new Droid Bionic all set up and de-bloated. The old, reliable OG Droid has been decommissioned, flashed back to factory settings and will soon be on eBay with all of the accessories. Thanks to everyone here for helping squeeze a little more life out of the old girl!

thanks for using sourcery. hope you enjoyed it. make sure you test out the headphone jack and data connections 2 major things that i find appear to be hardware related.
not a bad date to give it a go you can test and on the 11th we should know everything about the prime. still time for you to return if you change your mind.
good luck .. now you can be with me and say to all those who say dual cores do nothing for the phones :) damn fast isnt it :)

OP
B

buellboy9

Reaction score
Oh hell yeah it's fast! It's already been rooted and I've de-bloated all of the crap Verizon and Motorola tried to cram down my throat. Just waiting for the bootloader to be properly unlocked so I can really start playing with this thing. Also getting used to the onscreen keyboard. It isn't as hateful as I thought it would be.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
B

buellboy9

Reaction score
One other observation: It's amazing how well Gingerbread runs on a phone that is actually designed to handle it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums