So its come to this...Unlimited Data -or- Bionic

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by KenjiWB, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Java

Java Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Had my mother print this off (I'm out of country right now) to show to the Verizon employee back home. Having her activate my cousin's Droid on a month-to-month so I can buy a new phone on the 2 yr contract (Discount and NE2 I still have saved up from early 2009) when I get back.

I'll tell everyone how it works out, though it will have been too late by the time I know for anyone else to do the same... *crosses fingers*

Worst case scenario is I end up with an X2, I can live with that.

Thanks for the email though, it'll help my mother with some leverage haha

2. trailblazen

trailblazen Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I figured someone would try to use it LOL. I more or less posted it to prove a point but if it helped just please make sure you removed all of my name so they don't ask any questions LOL.

3. coyote_5

coyote_5 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I went to Verizon last night to start service with a Palm Pixi Plus I got off Amazon. Rep told me I didn't need to go month to month and that I still will have my subsidy available to me when the Bionic or SII drops.

Side note, the Pixi Plus kinda sucks. :icon_evil:

4. Java

Java Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I left it as is, my mother is doing the discussing so I have no worries about her getting her way. She always gets her way. Haha, oh mothers.

I'm waiting to hear back from her, but it probably won't be until late tonight (8-9 PM). Hopefully the rep will tell her what you were told Coyote, and she can just start the 2 yr contract and have me buy the subsidized phone with my NE2 when I get back stateside. I'll shoot her a quick email about it in case she checks it between now and then.

Search tags for this page

can i delete vaultservice without affecting my phone

can you upgrade your bionic with unlimited data