1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

So is there a V Cast 1 month free promotion?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by rda990, Jun 12, 2010.

1. rda990

rda990 Member

I heard that there was but i didn't think it was ever confirmed...don't want to sit on the phone waiting 1 hour with CS if there isn't so if anyone knows if there is,was there a code you have to give them?
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

It was offering it when you downoaded and opened the app, now it makes u subscribe..
  3. rda990

rda990 Member

Really? Do you think if I call in and tell them that I want the free month promotion message that i got that they would give it to me?
  4. Shadez

I dont know, I was wondering too.. if you try let me know :)
  5. wuyanks

wuyanks DF News Team Premium Member

the free offer expired yesterday. but who knows, if you call, they may give it to you anyway.
  6. verian

verian Guest

I don't think its worth it even for free. Anything their showing you can find with little effort.
  7. rda990

rda990 Member

Ill call in a couple of min and post back what happened,and I'm just getting it to view some of the World Cup matches when I'm not home.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  8. rda990

rda990 Member

Just got off,the lady did not know what I was talking about the whole time and probably didn't know what a "smart phone/Droid" was...she was trying to say the promotion was from may to yesterday...and it came out like what?3 days ago?She was also trying to get me a VZ navigator promotion even though I'm sure there is not one for Android and even if there was we have google maps...I also told her that I downloaded it 2 days ago which is when I got the "promotion message" and she said that it was going to be free even though that wouldn't be possible since I doubt Verizon would know who downloaded the app from the app store

9. solar

solar New Member

It shocks the heck out of me that the verizon rep was ineffectual! (Dripping sarcasm) whenever I try to subscribe all it says is something to the effect of it can't submit my request and to try again later. POS. The only reason I even want it is for the world cup since I don't have any other way to watch most of the games.
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  10. Shadez

GOAL, GOAL, GOAL! Watch The World Cup Live on Your Android

[​IMG]11. Jun, 2010 written by Chris Y[​IMG]0 Comments
    [​IMG]
    Skyfire, makers of the Flash-video enabled mobile browser for Android, Window’s Mobile and Nokia smartphones, is allowing football fans to get their fix with the ability to watch the 2010 FIFA World Cup live on their mobile devices.

By accessing Univision Football at http://futbol.univision.com via Skyfire, fans of ‘the world’s game’ can watch as 32 countries compete to be crowned champion of the largest and most respected international tournament on the globe.

Skyfire users can also enjoy World Cup and other sports highlights and commentary on thousands of other web sites that will be talking about the world cup over the next few weeks, for free.

Univision’s broadcast is free and requires no subscription like other services. Although commentary is in Spanish, Skyfire employees point out that there’s nothing like the announcer call of “Goooooaaaaalllll” on a Spanish language broadcast to put you in a football fever mood.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  11. rda990

rda990 Member

lol I should of tried that =/ o well

And "Shadez" I tried it but somehow it did not work...the video button at the bottom kept flashing and everytime I clicked it nothing would happen.

12. Shadez

Did you try ustream?
Search tags for this page
how can i get a promotion code for v cast
promo code for v cast tones
promo codes for v cast
promo codes for v cast tones
redemption code for v cast

v cast promo codes

v cast redemption code