So is moto gonna fix these bugs?

maxwellag

Reaction score
Since the ota, I have had problems with the led flashing for no reason, and other weird problems. I read some stuff on here and other places and I see that lots of people are having similar issues. Is Motorola going to fix these issues, or leave us behind?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

OP
M

maxwellag

Reaction score
Oh also when I got to text messaging, it takes about 30 seconds/to load. Right after I touch the message icon it shows a blank white screen, then after about 30 seconds it loads, but not completely, it shows the phone numbers from each conversation, but not the names. Then it finally loads everything correctly.

silver6054

Reaction score
Oh also when I got to text messaging, it takes about 30 seconds/to load. Right after I touch the message icon it shows a blank white screen, then after about 30 seconds it loads, but not completely, it shows the phone numbers from each conversation, but not the names. Then it finally loads everything correctly.

Question: Did you have any bugs with the .330 build of Froyo? Most people did! This was released in Dec 2010. The OTA for Gingerbread was the very next update. So....

OP
M

maxwellag

Reaction score
Ya, im talking about gingerbread. (.607) I updated last week.

silver6054

Reaction score
Ya, im talking about gingerbread. (.607) I updated last week.

My point was it took 9 months to issue an update for a very buggy release (Froyo .330) so don't expect a quick fix for bugs in this release (with the apparent exception of the encryption problem)

evor1

Reaction score
i had an issue where when typing on the physical keyboard if i pressed g, gmail would open up, m maps would open up, etc. reboot fixed it though

chopperguy

Reaction score
Well first i'll knock on wood! I have the 607 update, have had for a week now and I really like it!!! I haven't had any problems, has not frozen up or had any random reboots. With froyo it was pretty much a daily thing, I was really starting to hate this phone! Since the update I will say I definitely like my d2g again. My phone has always been stock cause I'm scared to root it!

sent from my BIG-RIG using tapatalk

slimpirudude

Reaction score
My gb issue is everytime I restart phone it says new voicemail.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums