1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

So, introductions...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by nite 0wl, Nov 12, 2009.

1. nite 0wl

nite 0wl New Member

I work for a moderately sized not-for-profit CDC (Community Development Company) as a Desktop/Networks/Systems technician (god help me).

My previous phones were an assortment of dumb phones and a Treo 650, which has now been replaced (more than adequately) by a Moto Droid. It has also served to replace my Palm T|X, the $1200 Spectrum Analyzer system I had been begging my boss to get and a half dozen other gadgets I had been carting around with me previously.

I live in New York City and frequently attend the local 2600 meetings.
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

So let me be the first to say :hellomoto: and :welcome:

We r glad we get another competent member to our community
    and also hope u like it here so far. Ive seen ur previous posts about the media Dock!

NEAT!

I really liked it!

Hopefully u stay with us and feel good with it :D

Tigger
  3. nite 0wl

nite 0wl New Member

Thank you for the welcome. So far this looks like a good place.

I actually found this forum the day after I got my Droid when I was looking for some with a couple issues.