So I'm waiting for...

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by notamamasboy, Aug 20, 2010.

1. notamamasboy

notamamasboy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Chevy to start a phone service... 3 reasons... HIS OTAs are on time and extraordinary, he develops masterpieces, and this guy listens to complaints. I didn't even have to ask for the music patch and it came within hours. I'm starting to believe that Chevy is more than one person, because seriously he's giving us gold. I can't thank Chevy enough for all his work, tis why I started this thread. I don't care if no-one replies I want him to at least know he has one supporting fan. Btw, I respect all developers, just Chevy is someone or something that has noticeably made a difference in my droid experience.

2. Taegost

Taegost Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree with you there, since I installed SS 4.6 and found it to work the best out of all the rest I've tried, I've paid more attention to his forums and posts, and I agree, he's awesome :)

3. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5

For development - it is JUST me. y0rk however has been doing all of the color/png work.

And of course, I have 4 beta-testers that help me out - but development - just me ;)

4. notamamasboy

notamamasboy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I'm able to show off my 40-hour life battery off to my apple fanboy friends, a thank you is definetely needed.