1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

So I'm waiting for...

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by notamamasboy, Aug 20, 2010.

1. notamamasboy

notamamasboy New Member

Chevy to start a phone service... 3 reasons... HIS OTAs are on time and extraordinary, he develops masterpieces, and this guy listens to complaints. I didn't even have to ask for the music patch and it came within hours. I'm starting to believe that Chevy is more than one person, because seriously he's giving us gold. I can't thank Chevy enough for all his work, tis why I started this thread. I don't care if no-one replies I want him to at least know he has one supporting fan. Btw, I respect all developers, just Chevy is someone or something that has noticeably made a difference in my droid experience.
  2. Taegost

Taegost New Member

I agree with you there, since I installed SS 4.6 and found it to work the best out of all the rest I've tried, I've paid more attention to his forums and posts, and I agree, he's awesome :)
  3. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

For development - it is JUST me. y0rk however has been doing all of the color/png work.

And of course, I have 4 beta-testers that help me out - but development - just me ;)
  4. notamamasboy

notamamasboy New Member

When I'm able to show off my 40-hour life battery off to my apple fanboy friends, a thank you is definetely needed.