So I'm sitting here...

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Setting up widget locker, looking through the app thread, downloading and jumping from app to app, customizing everything that can possibly be changed and it hits me, I suddenly realize damn....this phone is awesome!! No lag, no redraw, no force closes, plenty of RAM left, and it just looks cool. Cruising wifi but just for the hell of it I will turn it onto 4g only to notice almost no difference! Man I love this thing...

*Thread not intended for discussing class action anythings or data drop issues. Seriously.

Tillmorn

Reaction score
The Bionic does tend to give it's users a pretty good feeling overall. Especially if you've come from a device like the Eris as was my case. It's nice to see everything load in a snap. Web pages take no time. I can stream Google Music for hours without having it stop and load for more than a few seconds when selecting a new album.

Actually, I've found that because the Bionic is so smooth, I am now more frustrated than ever with my PS3 and it's long load/download times. I catch myself thinking "If only my PS3 picked up wi-fi as well as my phone does. Damn you Sony!" And don't even get me started on my laptop...

BlownSi05

Reaction score
See, your experience is always the experience I have had with my phones. I started with the OG Droid, moved to a Droid X, and then to an iPhone 4. I never had an issue with any of these phones, which makes me wonder sometimes how a lot of these people have so many problems with their phones. Maybe I have just been lucky. Granted the Bionic is a new phone so yes there will be some issues. I just think that some of these issues are blown out of proportion or are more user error than not.

I am coming back to Android, and the Bionic keeps coming to the front for me when compared to the Razr or Galaxy Nexus. One, I can get it for $150 online with Verizon with my New Every 2. Two, the removable and extended battery option I like a lot. I think my luck will hold with phones...lol.

Tillmorn

Reaction score
It definitely should. This whole "My Bionic is messing up!" thing...it's never any worse than any other phone that is released. Actually I remember the Eris having more problems when released. It annoys me a bit as people have successfully turned others off from the Bionic, as if the Nexus and Razr devices won't have their share of problems as well. But hey, the same thing will happen in the forums when every phone is released.

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
I love my Bionic. The speed and features easily outweigh the small quirks. I had it hooked up to my 40" LCD streaming Netflix on 4G just to see what it'd look like, and it looked AWESOME. I was a amazed such a small thing could power that big screen. I find reasons to pick it up and play with it all day. I've pretty much added my life to that phone; pictures, calendars, to dos, my music collection, my endless stream of Netflix shows.... When Motoactiv comes out, it's also gonna get assimilated into this phone. My Bionic will easily carry me through my two year contract. As far as the grumblers go, they'll never be satisfied. If they'll complain about this phone, they'll complain about the next hot phone that hits the market. And that's fine; that's their prerogative, but I'm happy with mine and I'm glad I didn't let their complaints detract me from getting it.

Scribble

Reaction score
Seriously... My wife tells me I tend to push tech to the edge of its breaking point... My old droid definitely was a bit slower then it could have been without all the stuff I had running on it at all times... Bionic just does what I ask it to without any hint of slowing down. I LOVE it.

vdubnut

Reaction score
agreed...i've had little to no problems with mine and have loved the power of this thing. just last night tried the mirroring and played a video i had recorded with it...it looked better than our video camera by a long shot! eager to try the zumocast and have my music/photo library available to me.... had it for a month and am far from learning all it can do. i do hope however that the update smooths out some of the rough edges.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
I just downloaded a 568 mb file while on 4 g in under 8 min... it is really cool to be able to download files for my PC on my phone when I am on the road.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

cjsmoove

Reaction score
not taking anything away from the other 3 phones coming out...but....the Bionic is right there with em. Thats for sure...