1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

So I'm not sure this is the right place for this..

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Phaze08, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Phaze08

Phaze08 New Member

I've been trying to find a new rom to replace my ShadowROM v0.2.1 because I just hate the boring stock theme and I'm too picky to use the ones that have been ported so far. Guess I'm too picky lol. o_O Anyway, I was looking into darkedge and found an old team chaos rom that they had a darkedge theme for and what I saw I loved, problem was it wouldn't install google apps, it was glitchy, and just didn't even compare to the smoothness and features of shadowROM. So...could someone port darkedge from Team Chaos Rom to ShadowROM? I'm sure it would be vastly popular, lol.
  2. kook

kook Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I would ask someone from Team Chaos. I don't like touching other people's work.
  3. Phaze08

Phaze08 New Member

So, who is that? Lol. And would it just be best to PM them maybe?