So I think I am screwed... Help? Maybe?

kprice8

Reaction score
I didn't research too much before trying JB. I was soooooo anxious to download and get onto it, I didn't realize that it would screw my FoxFi usage... Is there any way to go back to ICS from JB?

Please don't give me the tsk tsk tsk for not researching.. I shoulda done it, you're right.. but I need out of the mess I am in.. I have to use this phone to power my tech on the road for work as a contractor.

Thanks

Kevin

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
From what I've read in all the JB threads, there is no way to go back to ICS.

GotnFX

Reaction score
I didn't research too much before trying JB. I was soooooo anxious to download and get onto it, I didn't realize that it would screw my FoxFi usage... Is there any way to go back to ICS from JB?

Please don't give me the tsk tsk tsk for not researching.. I shoulda done it, you're right.. but I need out of the mess I am in.. I have to use this phone to power my tech on the road for work as a contractor.

Thanks

Kevin

There are others out there such as Wifi tether.

YelloEye

Reaction score
If you managed to keep root you can just modify your stock tether app.

OP
K

kprice8

Reaction score
I have never rooted.

And I've tried all the apps. Keeps coming back on JB saying "you do not have a subscription you need yo call VZW customer service. "

I have grandfathered unlimited.

GotnFX

Reaction score
I have never rooted.

And I've tried all the apps. Keeps coming back on JB saying "you do not have a subscription you need yo call VZW customer service. "

I have grandfathered unlimited.

Sorry was under the impression you were rooted..