so i rooted the display phone at verizon..

Mojo

Reaction score
This has me LMAO... this would be awesome to do in my local store. I don't think there is anyone bright enough there to return it to stock

papy72

Reaction score
This thread is full of win. Just the title made me laugh.

Meto

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Just stopped by my local Verizon store to get a new battery cover and someone already Droid Modded all 3 units in the store.... :icon_ banana:

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Maybe this will cause them to release ES53 quicker, so they can get their units back to where they need to be :D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just stopped by my local Verizon store to get a new battery cover and someone already Droid Modded all 3 units in the store.... :icon_ banana:

The Droid Army is everywhere... :shocked:

papy72

Reaction score
Maybe the OP lives in your town...

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I should go check em in my area lol. Here im sure they replace the phone if something is diff lol.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Way to funny. ROFLMAO!!!!!:rofl3: I think this is the best prank I have ever heard.

BTW = Tucson AZ has working phones in the Verizon stores.

Why, yes it does.

You should hit Park Place, and then across the street. Then grab the one at Speedway and Craycroft. Man, 15 minutes and you could take down a lot of the stores in Tucson. :D

I'm too chicken ;)

OpalCat

Reaction score
Way to funny. ROFLMAO!!!!!:rofl3: I think this is the best prank I have ever heard.

BTW = Tucson AZ has working phones in the Verizon stores.

Why, yes it does.

You should hit Park Place, and then across the street. Then grab the one at Speedway and Craycroft. Man, 15 minutes and you could take down a lot of the stores in Tucson. :D

I'm too chicken ;)
Hey! Tucson people! Hi! That's my hometown. Lived there for 25 years but have been away since 1998. Eat some Mexican food for me, will ya?