so i rooted the display phone at verizon..

natty_lite

Reaction score
Ya,

I did the same thing and put live wallpapers on...lol the funny thing wqas as soon as I was done a guy started playing with the phone. Bhe was like this is awesome and I didn't know the phone could do this. The rep just played along like it was normal stuttering while trying to explain it...loland the guy ended up purchasing one....poor guy hope he's tech savvy.... after the managers were all around it trying to figure it out lol
Epic. LOL! Now I'm feeling a tad inspired to do the same. OC that bad boy to 1ghz, 3D Gallery, the works

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is beginning it's inevitable downfall into our own little Project Mayhem, Tyler Durden would be proud.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is beginning it's inevitable downfall into our own little Project Mayhem, Tyler Durden would be proud.

I wonder if it happened enough on the same day if it would make the news? ;)

mills

Reaction score
Of course I did.

OP, that is an epic win.... :)

Ya,

I did the same thing and put live wallpapers on...lol the funny thing wqas as soon as I was done a guy started playing with the phone. Bhe was like this is awesome and I didn't know the phone could do this. The rep just played along like it was normal stuttering while trying to explain it...loland the guy ended up purchasing one....poor guy hope he's tech savvy.... after the managers were all around it trying to figure it out lol

But to Foolish, how did you accomplish the live wallpapers without flashing something like DroidMod or CyanogenMod roms via their corresponding apps? Because if you didn't flash one of those simple inconspicuous, easy-to-hide apps from the Market, the only way to get live wallpapers on 2.0.1 is to adb push the live wallpaper apk's from a computer to /system/app?

Last edited:

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Now we just need to start bricking iphones.

I'm gonna redefine the term 'brick' I swear.

What a terrible term, thats horribly misused.

I'm gonna start clubbing people to death with my Droid and start saying that I bricked them.

loonie01

Reaction score
Dude i give you 5 stars on that. I might even try it. Unfortunately my Verizon store is pretty quick on customer service.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I dunno, VZW reps have never been quick to service me.

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Loonie01, where do you get quick service, I always plan on losing at least an hour if not two, when I go in for anything other than a payment. They make that pretty quick, what with that atm.

huskur

Reaction score
Ya,

None of them had a clue

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Folks need to really stir the pot o' anger.

You don't even need to root. Just install wireless tether for root users and put several shortcuts on the home screen for customers to see.

Imagine the pandemonium that will ensue....

huskur

Reaction score
Ya,

None of them had a clue