So I returned my Nexus...long Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydro556

Reaction score
And yet, you continue posting and defending your reasoning on this forum.

It is likely because the irrational here attack anyone who points out obvious issues with the GNex that let down critical thinkers who bought it expecting the best device on the market.

All the back and forth is dumb though, they are just electronic devices and I dont how people get so emotionally invested in them. If it doesnt perform as it should everyone should call out the mfg's instead of defending them for letting us down. This would bring about resolution more rapidly.

Just silly.

captdroid

Reaction score
Sorry you get that impression but I'm not trying to convince myself or anyone else of anything. I'm just sharing my experiences with both phones.

Well man I think perhaps you have shared your experience. It's odd to keep saying the same thing over and over again one thread after another.

captdroid

Reaction score
It is likely because the irrational here attack anyone who points out obvious issues with the GNex that let down critical thinkers who bought it expecting the best device on the market.

All the back and forth is dumb though, they are just electronic devices and I dont how people get so emotionally invested in them. If it doesnt perform as it should everyone should call out the mfg's instead of defending them for letting us down. This would bring about resolution more rapidly.

Just silly.

Same with you sir... this is borderline insanity... no offense but really man? come on find something constructive to do perhaps. :p

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
well this thread is turning into the other thread that got locked up earlier tonight....

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
well this thread is turning into the other thread that got locked up earlier tonight....

Hopefully its only a matter of time until this thread gets closed too. All of these idiotic threads should.

mears

Reaction score
Let me predict the next 10 pages of this thread...
samiusmc will mention that his rezound is working better, followed by 24 posts by captdroid, patmw123, & Liderc posting worthless nonsense. Rinse and repeat. Seriously, how many times have each of you posted in this thread?

captdroid

Reaction score
Hopefully its only a matter of time until this thread gets closed to. All of these idiotic threads should.

+1 I agree when people just repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over... lol A good debate ok... but man it's like saying the same thing over and over and over again these guys are expecting a different result... that's just nuts :icon_ devil:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Honestly if you respond to their statements then it escalates to this. I personally ignore such comments as they only lead to arguments which ultimately lead to threads getting closed. Puts yourself in a sour mood and ends up ruining it for everyone else by having the thread closed. I'm not calling anyone out, but it's been a real common issue lately....

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
samiusmc will mention that his rezound is working better, followed by 24 posts by captdroid, patmw123, & Liderc posting worthless nonsense. Rinse and repeat. Seriously, how many times have each of you posted in this thread?
It's also comments like these that escalate to arguments....

captdroid

Reaction score

+1 but you left yourself out chief :D

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6

I'm in favor of this thread getting closed genius. Read my posts. All of these threads are worthless.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Must we go down this road for EVERY thread? Can't people just enjoy their own device and let others enjoy theirs? Let's not take this any further, for now this one will remain open but it is being watched closely.

captdroid

Reaction score
Honestly if you respond to their statements then it escalates to this. I personally ignore such comments as they only lead to arguments which ultimately lead to threads getting closed. Puts yourself in a sour mood and ends up ruining it for everyone else by having the thread closed. I'm not calling anyone out, but it's been a real common issue lately....

+1 wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.