So I just bought a Rezound and I have a Nexus

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by skatingrocker17, Feb 20, 2012.

1. skatingrocker17

skatingrocker17 New Member

I'm getting bored of my Nexus and I noticed that that Rezound has been unlocked and has some good ROM support now. I also miss the SVDO of the Thunderbolt. I've been thinking about going with a good Ice Cream Sandwich ROM but which one should i try out?

I'm also really tempted to move over to AT&T to get the Galaxy Note, I can't resist that huge screen.
  2. cp24eva

cp24eva New Member

That Galaxy note DOES look mighty yummy doesn't it? And it's on the less bogged down 4G LTE of AT&T. with the rezound, the one ROM that a few of our more prominent members like (in my opinion) is the Scotts Clean rom. Are you still in a contract with Verizon? me personally, if i wasn't stuck in a contract I might go to AT&T. But there are downsides. AT&T has more expensive data plans. My AT&T experience wasn't as great in my particular area either. I was on AT&T, but left in October. They have some nice phone over there now. The HTC Vivid, Titan, and soon the Samsung Note. Not to mention a few others they have.
  3. skatingrocker17

Nope, I'm not under contract. We don't have AT&T LTE here, only "4G" HSDPA+. AT&Ts LTE market is still very limited but at least you'll get better battery life. 7Mbps for HSDPA+ is not bad at all for a cell phone, you probably wouldn't even notice comparing it against LTE on a cell phone at least. And at least AT&Ts 3G is much faster, Verizon's 3G sucks and on all the phones excluding the Rezound and Thunderbolt you can't even do simultaneous voice and data unless you have 4G. I never realized how much I missed that until I got rid of my Thunderbolt and got the RAZR, I just assumed all 4G phones had that capability.
  4. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

You can so voice + data on the rezound on 3g as well as 4g. Oh and welcome to the forums

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
  5. skatingrocker17

I know, I wonder why they don't just make all phones with SVDO? It just seems more logical, then AT&T couldn't run their commercial about their iPhone because able to surf and talk at the same time.
  6. mjones73

mjones73 New Member

If you do any bluetooth audio, stay off the ICS roms for now.
  7. indymale26

indymale26 New Member

Razor were its at hows everyone like there rezounds and wats specs on it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  8. skatingrocker17

I had the RAZR for a little bit and it's cool looking but between the 3 phones the RAZR is the worst. It has the lowest resolution screen and is identical to the Bionic in specs. It just looks really cool, it also has a locked bootloader and the ROM support isn't very good.
Search tags for this page

unlock htc rezound for tmobile