So i have to ask, anyone jumping ship to the Nexus tomorrow?

Riley

Reaction score
I'm considering it.....only because I have an upgrade available.....and my Xoom will have ICS soon as well.....still not sure yet though.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Ellectronico

Reaction score
well i would like to get it but i blew my upgrade on the droid 3. I was hoping that it would get more dev love than it has(D3).
I sure wish this thing had an unlockable bootloader. that would make all the difference in the world to me. Vanilla ICS would be sweet.
dont think there is a way for me to get the nexus without paying $649

spunker88

Reaction score
Would be nice for the vanilla ICS port, but that screen looks way too big for me. Part of the reason I like the Droid # series is because they keep the screen smaller. I wish they would make a 4" version with vanilla ICS then I would be all over it.

OP
Riley

Riley

Reaction score
Ah. I ended caving and got one. Only because I had an annual upgrade on my line since I got my D3 on my wife's line a few months ago and transferred it to my line. I didn't realize I even had an upgrade until I logged in to pay my bill and saw I had one!!! Very happy with vanilla ics. But I do have D1 and D3 to mess with still on Wi-Fi. :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Erikbal

Reaction score
So what do you think of it compared to the Droid3 speed wise and everything? I still don't by any means consider the D3 processor slow or outdated considering they're still making new phones that aren't even 1ghz.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums