so i can't type.. but at least you couldn't see it if i was!!!

Xf53vfs3

Reaction score
So i am in the market for a privacy screen for my droid 2 phone and have been searching everywhere for one (it seems that the iphone privacy screens are alot easier to find). What prompted me to getting one is that my friend (who owns and iphone) has one on his device and it seems very useful in protecting against wandering eyes, and on his phone the screen has little to no affect on his touch screen. So i purchased one from "Generic" and as soon as i put it on my touch screen couldnt pick up my touch nearly as well as it could without it.

Like i said, i have been looking online as well as in stores for one that doesnt affect the touch but it seems like all the privacy screens for the android phones have a problem with rendering the touchscreen much more difficult to use.

So heres the question: has anyone found a privacy screen brand for their Droid 2 (or any phone for that matter) that does not affect their phone touch sensitivity but still works?

Thanks in advance.

OP
X

Xf53vfs3

Reaction score
bump / just doing some research and it seems like the Talon privacy screen works without messing up the touch sensitivity. Has anyone tried that particular brand?