So I bought this thing ...

Lobstar

Reaction score
And now I'm posting here. I got my :motdroidhoriz: about a month ago and am loving it. I'm currently trying to decide if I should keep my phone virginal until 2.1 OTA or just bite the bullet and enjoy all the advantages of the development scene we have here.

Anyway, thanks for providing a wonderful community.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome Lobster

Enjoy the forums and please feel free to make yourself at home.

See you around

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
And now I'm posting here. I got my :motdroidhoriz: about a month ago and am loving it. I'm currently trying to decide if I should keep my phone virginal until 2.1 OTA or just bite the bullet and enjoy all the advantages of the development scene we have here.

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Glad you found us.

I'm impatiently waiting on 2.1, but I have rooted. 3 times to be exact and gone back to stock.

Isn't Droid cool?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, Lobstar! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums! "...and I bought this thing" is how it all starts:)

I waited a while. Take the time to read and learn and when you do decide to take the plunge it will go smoother. The funny thing is, once you start deciding....you just know you will eventually.

OP
L

Lobstar

Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals. I'm leaning toward staying stock, but you never really know the true potential of your device until you start playing with things. I've been modding phones since my old Moto i1000, toyed alot with my i95c and Moto SLVR. Jesus, I just realized I'm a Moto-Whore ... they need a support group.

Thanks for the kind words and I'm sure I'll see you all around.