So how many new Rezound owners do we have?

shyronnie

Reaction score
I've had the Rezound since January and I love it. I had an Incredible but after an update it was not acting correctly and Verizon wouldn't do anything except say I could buy a new phone. I went with the Bionic and that was a huge mistake. So back in January I sold my Bionic on ebay and bought my Rezound off ebay. I absolutely love this phone. My son has been dying for a smartphone so I bought him the Rezound during the $50 deal. I just couldn't pass up such a great deal and of course he is loving it!

flamewalker

Reaction score
$50 promo from D1 from Moto. Couldn't resist. Then, I couldn't find any cases or screen protectors locally, ANYWHERE... darn sale! Well I dropped my phone on the asphault yesterday and got some battle scars! Only 2 very insignificant dings on the screen. One you can't even see unless you really look. Other is top right but not in the view port. Naturally, got a case finally from local Verizon store yesterday after the drop. They just got them in that day too. UGH!

All in all, VERY happy with it. Battery is a little weak, but with a little effort managing the antennas, I can get a full day out of it with mild to moderate use.

ThisSpaceForRent

Reaction score
I love how many people went to the rezound from the OG droid. OG droid was an awesome phone. It was only when I returned the first rezound that I got, and went back to my OG that I realized how sloowwwww it is.. Man. I was completely happy with the droid for a while, I had my upgrade for just over 6 months waiting for the right phone, or the right deal, and eventually waiting for a buy one get one with my fiancee's upgraded. We got impatient and just upped without waiting though. Should have my two new rezounds in 2 days. Got verizon to credit me 300 bucks so I got the 50 dollar rezound sale on 2 phones. Woot woot!

scy1192

Reaction score
Ordered mine on the 14th and since it's backordered it won't be in until early May (so says Amazon). Upgrading from a Pantech Jest, so this is my first smartphone but 3rd Android device (after my Archos 32 (Froyo) and HP Touchpad with CM9 (ICS))

GiantsFan315

Reaction score
I Was A Former Droid Charge Owner I Liked It But Being The First 4g Droid It Just Seemed Out Of Date I Wanted The Rezound For A While Then When I Seen It Was gonna Be Sold For 50 Dollars For Limited Time I Bought It So Fast lol I Love It Alot Its The perfect Phone For Me I Just Wish The Ice Cream Sandwich Update Would Hurry Up And Get Here.....

Last edited:

flamewalker

Reaction score
I Was A Former Droid Charge Owner I Liked It But Being The First 4g Droid It Just Seemed Out Of Date I Wanted The Rezound For A While Then When I Seen It Was gonna Be Sold For 50 Dollars For Limited Time I Bought It So Fast lol I Love It Alot Its The perfect Phone For Me I Just Wish The Ice Cream Sandwich Update Would Hurry Up And Get Here.....

Please tell me your phone auto capitalized everything... my eyes! >.<

flamewalker

Reaction score
BETTER THAN ALL CAPS.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

I would take all caps over the first letter of every word any day. For me anyways, all caps seems more readable than every first letter... anywho...what were we talking about again?

flamewalker

Reaction score
Our cellular communication device.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm pushing 2 weeks on my Rezound, with no glitches, lagging, or regrets.

Yeah I think I am at about 2 weeks as well, with the leaked ics build. Honestly I don't get all the hate Sense gets. It's been a better experience than anything I got on my Droid. I can see if an older hardware it slowed it down, but its been ssmooth as butter on my Rezound!

shockracer

Reaction score
I'm curious. Everyday I'm seeing a bunch of new owner threads and I'm wondering how successful the $50 promo was. Also what phone are you coming from?

Me... I took advantage of the upgrade. I couldn't resist. I had a Dinc 2 before this. If it wasn't for this upgrade I would have kept it for a long time. That's a great phone too. I gave that to my wife to replace her BB Bold. I already got her addicted to Angry Birds. She always complained about how much time I spend on my phone, now she's as bad as me.... LOL

This was posted using my Rezound.

Wife bought mine for me for Valentine's day. Had the omni, then Dinc1, then Dinc2, now the Rezound. I don't think I could ever leave HTC sense! I just wish Verizon wasn't aloud to pile all of this damn blout ware on these phones!

tobiasg

Reaction score
I came over from the og Droid. I was eligible for an upgrade and sat on it for a while. The rezound was high on my list, and I might have landed there anyway, but the $50 deal made me pull the trigger.

Ditto Here - Quite happy with this phone and certainly a decent upgrade from my original droid. Currently using the otterbox commuter case- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0065ITELM Was $45 at my verizon store, 1/2 that at amazon!! Went ahead and ordered spare battery for camping trips, need my GPS :) Looking forward to ICS at some point in the future but I have to stay phone is snappy and most of the bloat ware stays out of my way just fine.

Last edited:

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Honestly I don't get all the hate Sense gets. It's been a better experience than anything I got on my Droid. I can see if an older hardware it slowed it down, but its been ssmooth as butter on my Rezound!

I don't get the hate either. Must be bias by those who want pure vanilla Android.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have a hate for Sense, common or otherwise... I would however rather see it as a choice like ADW, Launcher Pro, or Go Launcher. My problem with Sense is that it's so pervasive and nigh impossible to dig out that I can't even get close to stock Android(which I've loved since my OG Droid). Even if I use another launcher, Sense is still lurking in the background. I understand that I bought an HTC phone and that's just part of the deal, but I'd rather keep Android as open as possible. Plus through extensive research I found out, I'm not a widget guy nor am I a social media addict. Both of which seem to be at the core of Sense. Just my $0.02