So how many members did we loose to nexus

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would have to chuckle at someone admitting leaving the Droid and VZW and go to the almost identical Nexus on one of the worst GSM networks in the U.S.

OP
Nedaroth

Nedaroth

Reaction score
It's all good, the hype was at a fever pitch and sometimes people act before they think. We have a great forum:) love my droid:motdroidvert:

W

WERA689

Both forums are great. There may be info gained from being on both of them, as the N1 community grows, and more is learned about it. Just sayin' :)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Both forums are great. There may be info gained from being on both of them, as the N1 community grows, and more is learned about it. Just sayin' :)

Agreed............

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Agreed............
We also have good mods who are pretty on the ball and would share any information on either :)

carbonnoid

Reaction score
Im so tired of this "sexiness" im a guy, in my 20's i dont want a "sexy" phone, i want a phone that i know is in my pocket, i want a phone that if im in a bar fight, i can use it as a weapon, i love my droid, i wouldnt replace it for any phone.

Edmvr6

Reaction score
I think this is the best forum Ive joined everyone is pretty cool in here.. I love my Knicks forum too..

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Im not going anywhere. We are getting 2.1 here shortly so other than some cosmetics/ technical specs it really won't be that much different. Atleast not to the point that people will be dropping the droids and heading for the Nexus in masses. And besides Im up for an upgrade next month (I stole one of my other lines upgrade for my phone) so even if something Godlike comes out anytime soon I can pick it up :icon_ banana: But I doubt it... The DROID IS GOD OF THE PHONES! Haha

Wagner :motdroidvert: