So guys..

Pe3NuT

Reaction score
Had my droid for a couple weeks now and man is it sexy. Only problem, I keep getting light light scratches. Whats the best way to rid of them, if any?

dylanthecat

Reaction score
On the screen? I have had mine since November and the screen is perfect. It rides around bareback in my pants pocket all day.

ilikefishes

Reaction score
I too have had mine since launch day and no protection. Not a single scratch and I put it through hell.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Had my droid for a couple weeks now and man is it sexy. Only problem, I keep getting light light scratches. Whats the best way to rid of them, if any?
The best way to address them is to prevent them if they bother you (otherwise just ignore them). Where exactly are the scratches?

I too have had mine since launch day and no protection. Not a single scratch and I put it through hell.
Doesn't really mean much. There are definitely threads from those with scratched screens from minor drops and other situations where it didn't seem like the screen should have scratched. It's really luck of the draw with a bare screen.

Last edited:

tameone

Reaction score
Scratches? What are those? No case/protector on my Droid since November 2009 and not a single scratch.

eliassami5

Reaction score
i was under the impression that gorilla glass was pretty much impossible to scratch unless you walked around with a diamond ring in the same pocket as your phone. But since November ive acquired many scratches on my screen simply from taking the phone in and out of my pocket, its probably due to the metal buttons they put on the corners of the pockets..the scratches are very annoying but ive learned to ignore them. They havent bothered me enough to get them removed.

Any iphone or glass scratch remover should work.

heres one:
DISPLEX Scratch Remover & Lens Polish For Apple, iPhone 4 - Screen Protectors - Fommy.com

OP
P

Pe3NuT

Reaction score
What the fuzz... I have about 4 to 5 scratches on the front and one on the back next to camera which I made today. Dropped it on accident. They're not bothersome, I was just wondering if you could... buff them... or something.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
the bezel around my screen is all jacked up from dropping it on asphalt:icon_evil: but my screen itself is immaculate and its been naked for a month or so.

I do prefer the screen protectors just for the way they handle fingerprints. To me they seem much less noticeable with the VZW protector on.

OP
P

Pe3NuT

Reaction score
I think its my keys actually now that I think of it. One of you with the invincible droids test it out for me. Paaaalllleassee.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've had mine since day after launch and no scratches. Although i started keeping my keys and money in another pocket when my Droid.