So Getting this Phone!! :)

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm getting it. I know everybody have their own tastes...but I think the RAZR looks real nice. Liked it ever since I saw it beside the Bionic. For ppl that didnt like the Bionic because of the screen....you should like the RAZR. I handled the Bionic recently and its not as big as I thought it was. So I know I will definitely like the RAZR. LTE phone that thin? Amazing. I still like the Bionic too.

The Nexus? I said I would get it just to get my hands on ICS early...ICS looks that good to me. I dont know....maybe I'll get all 4 now that the Droid 4 is showing up in leaks...lol. Depending on some things I might just get rid of the RAZR when the Droid 4 comes out. I miss the physical keyboard for playing emulators.

equake

Reaction score
Yea I'm getting it. I know everybody have their own tastes...but I think the RAZR looks real nice. Liked it ever since I saw it beside the Bionic. For ppl that didnt like the Bionic because of the screen....you should like the RAZR. I handled the Bionic recently and its not as big as I thought it was. So I know I will definitely like the RAZR. LTE phone that thin? Amazing. I still like the Bionic too.

The Nexus? I said I would get it just to get my hands on ICS early...ICS looks that good to me. I dont know....maybe I'll get all 4 now that the Droid 4 is showing up in leaks...lol. Depending on some things I might just get rid of the RAZR when the Droid 4 comes out. I miss the physical keyboard for playing emulators.

Ahh, must be nice to have money to burn.. don't forget the Rezound