So dissapointed...

Beer

Reaction score
I was hoping for at least 3 April fools threads today proclaiming the release of Lollipop. I guess it's so sad nobody even wants to joke about it.

:oops:o_O:confused:

-Beer

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think it is systemic... reflective of the general malaise that has settled upon - Everybody.

Corporate America is Living the Life of the "entitled" - Verizon and Motorola and Google etc are no different.
Bills Go out and we pay them all the while basically saying, "Can you hear me now".

Answer: "Yea, sorta who cares - Pay your Bill". Rinse/Repeat.

The collective "We" have come to expect;
Politicians Lie, Corporations feign concern (sometimes), Tax Bills get paid (or else) and the band plays on....

Anyone seen my Cheerios ?

JDH

Reaction score
I saw them but there was nothing left but the hole.

Last edited:

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think it is systemic... reflective of the general malaise that has settled upon - Everybody.

Corporate America is Living the Life of the "entitled" - Verizon and Motorola and Google etc are no different.
Bills Go out and we pay them all the while basically saying, "Can you hear me now".

Answer: "Yea, sorta who cares - Pay your Bill". Rinse/Repeat.

The collective "We" have come to expect;
Politicians Lie, Corporations feign concern (sometimes), Tax Bills get paid (or else) and the band plays on....

Anyone seen my Cheerios ?
All right now, no hating allowed:
We are also to blame....just a little...
We expect these major updates as soon as Google says they invented some new treat. We feel just a little entitled. Your contract does not state that you WILL get the update.
I bet you that as soon as merengue, mousse, maple syrup, whatever is announced the forums will explode with "can I get it on this phone?"
We been doing this for so long I think we're just a little tired of it.
And THAT'S where I think the mild apathy stems from. Sort of a "here we go again" thing.
Then again.... My particular apathy stems from: hey, my phone kicks a$$ just the way it is now.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I bet you that as soon as merengue, mousse, maple syrup, whatever is announced the forums will explode with "can I get it on this phone?"

Ugh... don't remind me. I am totally not ready for those endless threads again.
"Will my phone get (my OS prediction) M&Ms?"
:D

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, I'll say this.... Calling Corporate America on the carpet for the realities of their business model is simply what it is and nothing more. It is, in fact, possible to deliver on promises (once made), Actually improve service commensurate with fees charged, and avoid making your client base "feel" as though they are being prison raped everytime they turn around. Wanna know what I mean pick a day and - Go visit a Car Dealer, Call your Cable/Dish provider and your cell phone company and maybe shop for insurance....... Then "IF" you haven't eaten a kitten and axe murdered a Brownie Troop you can visit a VA Hospital for a root canal.
Navigating mine fields should only exist in wartime - NOT routine daily Consumer experiences.
Just sayin'