So.. Dead again then, eh?

OP
D

darkcirc

Reaction score
Well that explains everything....

It's faster and more stable. It has a different UI, but I'm pretty sure you can run without the ui enhancements if you wish.

In some sense it's something new. It's also something that's actively maintained, so that's a plus.

EbE404

Reaction score
I've been using Actngrezy's Project Elite:

Actngrezy - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Very impressive ROM-great set of features without a lot of extra cruft, extremely stable, lots of themes, frequent and regular updates, and great participation and support from the Dev team.

I'll still be keeping my eye on Lithium to see what happens, but PE is probably going to be my main ROM for a while.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looked it over and it doesn't seem to have anything that I need I don't get with Lith - and my Quad scores are way higher with Lith.

I'm staying with what works. Hopefully they will update it soon.

Very impressive ROM-great set of features without a lot of extra cruft, extremely stable, lots of themes, frequent and regular updates, and great participation and support from the Dev team.

I'll still be keeping my eye on Lithium to see what happens, but PE is probably going to be my main ROM for a while.

EbE404

Reaction score
Looked it over and it doesn't seem to have anything that I need I don't get with Lith - and my Quad scores are way higher with Lith.

All good, more power to you-just chiming in with my two cents.

Personally, I like the small bits included in PE-DSP manager, pulldown power widgets, etc as well as great stability and performance. I tend to disregard Quadrant scores, since they are a static benchmark rather than a dynamic, real-use one. For me, PE is a bit snappier than Lithium was, but YMMV.

I also appreciate the regular updates, quick inclusion of user requests from features and regular forum participation from the devs.

Certainly nothing against the Lithium team and the ROM-PE is just working better for me right now.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've never needed power widgets. In fact just about everything I need is already on the Lith Mod. If they would update the News/Weather widgets and a few other things google has enhanced it would be nice. Otherwise I'm very happy with it.

It's fast and smooth and LauncherPro just added some wonderful paging effects.

My only problem is my available internal memory is too low. But there are lots of things I can't move to the SD because they run all the time or because they are widgets.

All good, more power to you-just chiming in with my two cents.

Personally, I like the small bits included in PE-DSP manager, pulldown power widgets, etc as well as great stability and performance. I tend to disregard Quadrant scores, since they are a static benchmark rather than a dynamic, real-use one. For me, PE is a bit snappier than Lithium was, but YMMV.

I also appreciate the regular updates, quick inclusion of user requests from features and regular forum participation from the devs.

Certainly nothing against the Lithium team and the ROM-PE is just working better for me right now.

Godric

Reaction score
Using this only because I really like the Droid X with black bar theme. And trebuchet font looks great on it as well. Installing with rom manager is so easy, my battery is a lot better too but other roms are clearly better worked on. Unfortunately I'm a sucker for looks sopo ill be sticking with this for awhile :/