So.. Dead again then, eh?

darkcirc

Reaction score
Been almost a month now. Is there any place other than here that updates might be found? Anyone find a good alternative? CM?

villain1998

Reaction score
Yeah, Litmod hasn't been the same

Been almost a month now. Is there any place other than here that updates might be found? Anyone find a good alternative? CM?

No slight to the hard work the other developers have put in, but it's not quite the same. I'm looking for a replacement ROM with the latest build FR83D that has the music player tied in to the volume rocker switch and block ads on as the default. Anyone know of a such a ROM?

DroidHoff

Reaction score
I'm running on CM6.1.1 right now and it fits what your looking for! Just download adfree from the market and the ads go away and the volume key is tied to the music player. CM is also very customizable, I currently have the MiUI transitions and Gingerbread keyboard installed easily through ROM Manager along with Slayers 1200 kernel. My phone is, in my opinion, what Android should be stock and scores 1700+ on quadrant. Battery life is at minimum all day under moderate use sometime more. With ROM manager anyone can install this setup within minutes to, if you have any questions or need any help I would be happy to help you can Gtalk me at andrewlieser if you'd like. Good luck!

listenman20

Reaction score
Actngrezy's Project Elite 3.5 sounds real close to what you want as well...

white_ash143

Reaction score
CM 6.1 ate my battery alive... have to charge it twice a day and that's just leaving it in my pocket doing nothing. I recommend metick's modded ROM or Project Elite (which is gonna have a new version soon). My two favorite's currently.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm enjoying Lithmod - no reason to change.

Would be nice to see some activity here though.

OP
D

darkcirc

Reaction score
CM 6.1 ate my battery alive... have to charge it twice a day and that's just leaving it in my pocket doing nothing. I recommend metick's modded ROM or Project Elite (which is gonna have a new version soon). My two favorite's currently.

Can you give some links?

JustisLewis

Reaction score
I'm currently using UD 2.5 right now, and I freaking love it! But, Lithium was my first "daily driver" rom, and I really hope it goes back to getting the support it used to

OP
D

darkcirc

Reaction score
MIUI- Team D1-MIUI - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

It has made my phone screaming fast. I don't even want an upgrade from my D1 now. If the stock launcher puts you off as it does for many, use any other launcher to get your regular look and feel back. Even if you didn't use some of the unique MIUI features, it will make your phone as smooth as a frog's thighs.

I started at CM 6.1.2, but it ate my battery as well. Yesterday I finally took the plunge and installed MIUI. It's pretty sweet, I'll be here for a while.http://www.droidforums.net/forum/images/smilies/dancingDroid.gif