So close...

William_04_x

Reaction score
After a couple of days of phone tag with VZW regarding an annual upgrade that I have due, we came to an agreement and I was ready to have an RMAXX shipped. We get down to the end of the transaction and the rep sighs and tells me there are 0 in inventory. None right now. He'll check every morning and give me a call when they show in stock. He mentioned they were selling well, and looks like he wasn't kidding. I'll have to wait a couple more days, but I'm happy to hear they are doing so good.

Sent from my MZ604 using DroidForums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Check with your local vzw store, if they have it get it and bill to your account

sent using my RAZR MAXX

ryblock

Reaction score
Online is sold out...store is sold out and everything within 60mile radius sold out...warehouse out so store can't order...bestbuy sold out...what a bummer. Was ready to pull the trigger either tonight or in the morning

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I must have got the last 1 Sunday morning .. ;)

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

DocsDad

Reaction score
Wow. I have seen a lot of people post that they are sold out. It is a hot phone for sure. You'll be happy with your choice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

TheEtherMan

Reaction score
I got mine last week. The Verizon store supposedly got 20 and sold them the first 2 days. When I went in they said I would have to order one because none were in that day's delivery and none were due for a week The manager said none were available in any of the Verizon stores in the area, all sold out right away. He paused, said to "wait one second", made a call, presumably to an independent store nearby, and said to come back in 30 minutes. He said it was the last available anywhere with a big grin. The rest is history. I love it.
That's good customer service right there. I don't know where it came from, and didn't ask, but it was definitely factory new and unopened.:biggrin:

joeyx2

Reaction score
I went to the Verizon store around me and they said there were none in any verizon store or the warehouse. They told me they couldnt check retail verizon stores so after calling MANY retailers i found a store that had 2. I guess i got lucky. :) love this phone haven't rooted yet but will be soon once i do my homework so i dont have any hiccups.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

ambrown

Reaction score
There is, sometimes, a benefit of buying from verizon directly but personally I would go to Best Buy since they give you the discounts up front(no mail in rebates), plus they are comparable in price and sometimes run a deal that is better than what verizon is offering. Though, the chances of them having what you want in stock is just as likely as what you'd get at any verizon store.

Sent from my Droid Incredible on 2.3.4 using the DroidForums app

patmc81

Reaction score
Just ordered mine! They said they ordered one on Monday and at came in today. And said mine would be in Thursday or Friday at the latest.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
William_04_x

William_04_x

Reaction score
They called and mine ships on or before Thursday! :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Trash Can

Reaction score
I decided to bite the bullet and get the Maxx, so I went to my local store yesterday afternoon -- sold out. I checked online last night about 8 PM and it said out of stock. I checked again before I went to bed and it was now available. Placed my order about 11:30 PM last night, got my shipping confirmation about an hour ago, and it should be in my hands tomorrow by 3 PM. :biggrin:

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
it feels like the night before christmas all over aagain..
ordered mine sunday, i guess it's coming 2day cause it'll be tomorrow..

HURRY UP SANTA...

Mike_

Reaction score
I was just at best buy and they have one but......they say I have to switch to the tiered plan for 4G. No deal, I have unlimited now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DocsDad

Reaction score
I was just at best buy and they have one but......they say I have to switch to the tiered plan for 4G. No deal, I have unlimited now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That sounds pretty underhanded. I went from the OG Droid to the MAXX with 4G at the Verizon store and kept my unlimited family plan. Was that for a new plan? Mine was for an upgrade.

Last edited: