snow removal app?

deadernie

Reaction score
Is there an apparently to get the 45" of snow out of my driveway? Bad part is, it's still coming down.

Taurus

Reaction score
Throw your droid into the snow, i think the heat from the back will melt the snow away. Try it!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Throw your droid into the snow, i think the heat from the back will melt the snow away. Try it!
:rofl3: that's a def possibility if he's OC enough, lol. I stepped up from 800Mhz to 950Mhz yesterday and the extra heat from just 150Mhz is ridiculous. Probably going back down...

We only have a few inches of snow here but there's an 1"-2" of ice on top of it...:icon_evil:

OP
D

deadernie

Reaction score
Living in the north artic of maryland. 30" last Saturday and so far 15" today and counting. Dropped the droid once in snow. Don't want to do that one again. Lol.

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6

haha, how about that light saber app in the market, maybe you can use that to melt some snow away :)

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Living in the north artic of maryland. 30" last Saturday and so far 15" today and counting. Dropped the droid once in snow. Don't want to do that one again. Lol.

that's crazy... probably the most snow MD has seen combined in the past 20 years

lockman

Reaction score
If anybody finds such an app, I'd pay for it. I tried to buy the FlyToSanDiego app, but my wife wouldn't let me.:mad:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I need the app too. Got 2 feet on Saturday, another foot overnight last night, now under a blizzard warning and expecting another 8 to 12 inches of snow. This was about 9:00 this morning. I also need that application. Maybe it's at www.visitalgoreanddiscussglobalwarming.com

2010-02-10091523.jpg

Reaction score
@lockman - I live in San Diego and people here are complaining about the one inch of rain we got yesterday and last night. Should be back into the 70's by this weekend though. :D Come on out!

lockman

Reaction score
We went out two winters Feb's ago. Barely above zero, 2" of ice on the ground.
I'd say I felt bad enjoying that weather, but I'd be lying.