snesoid controller?

Purist

Reaction score
Would love to have my Droid interface with any kind of bluetooth gamepad.

sqchram

Reaction score
MSI BGP100 Bluetooth controller.

I remember reading that there was no interface supported for the Droid in the past, but now Nesoid, SNesoid, Gensoid etc have input selection for a bluetooth device.

Anybody found or tried this, or another combination?

td854

Reaction score
There is an app in the market called Gamepro, it's more of a driver than an app as you much change it's settings from one of the system menus (guessing bluetooth, don't remember off the top of my head) and it support the zeemote and BGP100, and all the EMUs support gamepro now.

pinballwizard

Reaction score
ive never found the need for a controller type device, you can play with just the droid pretty well if you go to settings, flip screen, turn off all on screen buttons, set v=a,b=b,space=right-trigger,enter=left-trigger,g=start, and h=select. It might sound difficult but just try it, it makes gaming a whole lot easier.

Big Lou

Reaction score
ive never found the need for a controller type device, you can play with just the droid pretty well if you go to settings, flip screen, turn off all on screen buttons, set v=a,b=b,space=right-trigger,enter=left-trigger,g=start, and h=select. It might sound difficult but just try it, it makes gaming a whole lot easier.

I've been doing this for months, but for some games, it just doesn't quite cut it. Some areas (especially highly sought secrets) in Mario RPG were simply impossible without better controls. Having switched to using the Game Gripper, these areas were much easier. I can honestly say I will never emulate with the naked keyboard again.

solar

Reaction score
I've used the flip on occasion, but the overlay gamepad will make it much easier and I won't have to reprogram the buttons everytime I switch from mario, to balloon fight or something.

For my turn based i'll still run barback droid ;), but for action, i'll definitely use the game gripper!