Snes help!!! Wont work!!!

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
So i have downloaded straight from my phone and tried using a computer and NOTHING seems to work...why cant i use my emulator :( Iv tried unzipping and not and nothing seems to work. Is there something more i need to do...does it HAVE to be in a certain location for it to work. I created a new folder called SNES and have put all the .zip files there but i get nothing....HELP PLEASE!!!

Reaction score
Ah, well I've never had any problems, or "what not". I have my roms in to root of the card. What specifically is it saying or doing.

OP
Irie_Feeling

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Ah, well I've never had any problems, or "what not". I have my roms in to root of the card. What specifically is it saying or doing.

The ones i have already deleted basically said file not supported or couldnt find the contents. The ones i downloaded from computer and put on did something different. I clicked on the game and it switched to a black screen for a couple seconds and then flips back to the file and does nothing.

OP
Irie_Feeling

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Ok so NOW i can get Donkey Kong to at least do something. It opens up to where i can see the on screen controls and then loads a solid blue screen and nothing happens. And my other DK i tried does the some thing but opens to a scrambled red and black screen...does what the "snow" channel does on your tv

Reaction score
It sounds like the roms are bad or downloaded wrong. They must be named as such "Super Metroid.zip" Space is not important, what is important is that the file ends in .zip. Do NOT unzip. Also try putting it in the root of the card, i.e. not in a folder.