1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SNES Emulator

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by alienware777, Dec 5, 2009.

1. alienware777

alienware777 New Member

Hello. I have two questions about this. Thanks.

1. When I start up super mario world 2, it gives me a blinking screen saying "This game is designed only to play with a normal controller. Please disconnect mouse, superscope, etc to start playing." How do I get past this?

2. What is a good key combination? I tried messing around, but can not find a good one. I suppose I would also be satisfied for just the default setting. Thanks.
  2. maxtorboring

maxtorboring New Member

I would like to know peoples button combination they are using too. I can not figure out a good one.
  3. MInkyboi

MInkyboi New Member

hey guys first post here... my button config is just like how i play games on my computer.
    WASD are up, left, down, right, and the abxy buttons are the DPad buttons. I havent gotten around to using the SNES emulator but for gameboid down is A and right is B on the dpad
Search tags for this page

zsnes apk

zsnes.apk