SNES Classic May Be Coming Soon!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
SNES-Classic-Edtion-mockup-2.jpg

With the overwhelming success of the NES Classic it is only a matter of time before Nintendo does the same thing with their other consoles. The NES Classic was a huge hit. It sold 196,000 units at $60 in the US alone. This became one of the must have gifts of 2016. There were news reports here locally about its popularity. The local BestBuy could not put them on the shelf because customers would snatch them off the carts before they could.

It only stands to reason that Nintendo would do the same with the SNES. This would be a must have item for me and my family. We currently get our fix with emulators and roms. I would love to have a bug free version of classics like Super Mario, Super Mario Kart, and Donkey Kong Country. This very product may be coming soon. Nintendo has just trademarked SNES Classic which would suggest the device might be on the way. Which games do you hope to see on this device if it happens?

via Go Nintendo

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I think it'll happen, they still had people lining up overnight for the NES classic. The SNES classic could be a bigger hit.

I still can't get my hands on an NES classic...

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Can't get the NES either, driving me kinda nuts.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk