Snarky Attack Ads From Samsung Return, Jabbing Everyone vs. the Galaxy TabPro

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;6nFe_SWcq4Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nFe_SWcq4Q[/video]​

Samsung is back on the PR warpath with a new attack ad. This time they poke fun at nearly all of the competitors for their Galaxy TabPro. This includes Microsoft, Apple and Amazon. Whether you are a fan of the strategy or not, it's hard not to laugh at the clever writing in these commercials.

"Well, mine's got the Retina-thingy..." Cracked me up the most! :D

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a way for them to say, "hey, look at us, look at what we can do better than you". They are a company that is in existence to make a profit, and so thus this commercial.
In many ways the Surface is better than the Samsung as it can do more than two things at a time, and can truly multitask and show multiple windows.
The iPad can hold battery life far longer than the Sammy.
Each device has their strengths and weaknesses. This commercial borders on the edges of trolldom.

Gremlin

Reaction score
Wait you are saying Samsung is out make a profit?? And other companies are not :p Look at Apple.. How do you think they made a profit.. by making their own proprietary stuff at high price.. :p

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love my Note 2 and my daughter's Note 10.1 but trying to compare a Samsung Android tablet to my Surface Pro 2 running full W8.1 with a 256GB SSD and 8GB RAM on a 2+GHz 4th-Gen I-5 processor is like trying to compare a stock Honda S2000 to a stock Dodge Viper. You can do it but you're not going to come out looking good.