Snapdragon battery guru

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I used it for a while, maybe four weeks, and uninstalled it because it was annoying the crap out of me. I didn't like how it tried to managed my phone incorrectly. For example, I never use wi-fi. I am on LTE 100% of the time, and I like it that way. It kept turning my wifi back on when I got in range of a hotspot, even if I didn't want it to. I didn't see a difference, but I also realized I don't want an app trying to guess how I use my phone. lol
I don't know if it's been updated since then but there is a "manage WiFi" option now you can turn off, if you wanna give it another shot that is.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's been updated since then but there is a "manage WiFi" option now you can turn off, if you wanna give it another shot that is.

Ill probably just do without. I used it on my DNA, but really don't have a need on the S4. Thanks for the info though!

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
Nope. Running the free version of it for now and I have no idea how it would work with Xposed framework. Sorry.

so i installed EF last night, after you activate the greenify module in EF, it lets you hibernate system apps and some processes, in greenify.
some system apps are stubborn and re-activate, but almost all the crap i hibernated stuck.
from what i have seen that EF can do, its just another way to do things that we already knew or had the means to do, with a few exceptions.

just thought you might want to know :)