1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Snap Receipt Pro Release

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by snapreceiptpro, Nov 21, 2010.

1. snapreceiptpro

snapreceiptpro New Member

Through many years of chasing receipts and growing tired of wasting my Sundays entering the receipts into my quickbooks, I had an application developed to assist with the process. Snap Receipt Pro uses the camera in the droid to snap a photo and then files it into a local database for export at any time in Intuit IIF file format. I had the developer add a feature to email all receipts or export a single receipt so that book keepers could use the apps too. I think we spent 2 months working out the details and another 6 programming the code to work how we wanted it to work. I was convinced it has to be easy to track receipts and quickly find information about what you bought in any given week without logging into your bank account. This application is pretty handy and we are pretty happy with the end product. Our next release will include multi-currency and localization for the INTL community. The product sells for $5 bucks but it certainly is worth every penny. I hope everyone likes it and if they enjoy the product or have any ideas for further development, please by all means contact us. Thanks for reading.... www.snapreceiptpro.com :blackberry:
Search tags for this page
android receipt scanner quicken
app for android to scan reciepts and transfer to quickbooks
app to scan receipts and enter checkbook

best android receipt scanner

best receipt scanner app for quickbooks
droid receipt app for quickbooks
how to export from snap receipt pro
receipt app android for quickbooks
receipt reader app interface with quickbooks
receipt scanner android app quickbooks pro
receipt scanner app that integrates with quickbooks