Snap-on case WITHOUT a hole for the swivel clip??

BBLV

Reaction score
I cannot stand that stupid hole on the back for the swivel belt clip attachment on every hard snap on case that I have seen. In the reviews I have read, the plastic around this hole bulges out so the phone doesnt sit flat on a hard surface... wtf

Anybody know of a hard snap on case for the Droid that lacks a hole for the swivel clip and has a flat back? I am looking for a white case, by the way...

Thanks!

big erick

Reaction score
I found the rubbery one conqsoft is talking about is hart to get out of your pocket, so I got the snap on thats kinda wrapped in leather and I'm extremely happy with it. from VERIZON for $24.99

OP
B

BBLV

Reaction score
I had a rubbery one for my Storm that was a total PITA to get out of my pocket, no matter what I was wearing. My Droid comes Friday and I want to have a white hard case with no hole by then... I'll see what I can find at VZW...

JFDroid

Reaction score
You should wait for the Seidio case. Seidio click on the online store, it should show the cases for the Droid in the left sidebar.

They will cost $30 plus shipping, but the cases are 1) hard cases, not soft rubber or silicon, 2) snap-on (meaning they snap together or onto the phone and stay there firmly...Seidio cases aren't the easiest to take off!), and 3) have a soft feel to them, sort of how the back of the droid feels (the battery cover) - soft to the touch, but doesn't attract lint or dirt, etc.

Really, Seidio makes top-notch cases. They're still in development on the Droid's cases, but you can sign-up for e-mail alerts when the come out. I see them shipping them before Christmas, so I'd say look for the cases to come out sometime this week or next at the soonest, maybe the week after next at the latest. Just a guess, but makes sense to me.

Shel

Reaction score
You should wait for the Seidio case. Seidio click on the online store, it should show the cases for the Droid in the left sidebar.

Really, Seidio makes top-notch cases. They're still in development on the Droid's cases, but you can sign-up for e-mail alerts when the come out. I see them shipping them before Christmas, so I'd say look for the cases to come out sometime this week or next at the soonest, maybe the week after next at the latest. Just a guess, but makes sense to me.

Agree with everything JF said, except that you can now pre-order the InnoCase for the Droid in Black, and they will be shipping next week.

They'll also come in Ash Grey, Blue, Burgendy and Rose Pink, no shipping date for those colors yet.

Below is a photo of the back of the Seidio Innocase... they are precision fit, so they really add the minimum to the overall size of your device, they have a soft, felt material inside to protect the phone, and still provide the phone (some) additional protection!

Oh... and no hole or bulge in the back!
CSR2MTDD-BK-3.jpg

Veedo

Reaction score
think they will fit with an invisible shield or ghost armor installed?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1 on the Seidio case, I'm waiting on it for mine..

OP
B

BBLV

Reaction score
Just ordered a white hard case from the bay for $6 shipped. It has the hole and bulge in the back, but it should hold me over until the Innocase is released. Especially for the price..

zegwin

Reaction score
funny thing is I am going to get my case before I get my droid... Not sure why I am buying one... never have... maybe I just have a reputation for beating up phones (though none ever stopped working) and I want to keep it safe if I am putting this much money into it.

Like my mom has always said. 'Just remember to always wear protection'