Snake Rewind Coming To Android May 14th!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I had a geek out moment this afternoon when I saw that the original creator of the snake game would be releasing an updated version for Android. It brought me back to the days of sitting in class sneaking out my phone, and playing this simple yet addictive game. Now days kids are encouraged to bring their smartphones to school.

Most of you can probably say that snake was the very first game you played on a phone. Over 400 million Nokia devices shipped out with the game preinstalled. Snake Rewind will bring those feelings of nostalgia as you navigate around the screen chasing after endless flowers while avoiding your tail. The basic premiss of the game hasn't changed, but the graphics and audio are all new! This game may not stand up to the high intensity games of today, but it will be worth the download on nostalgia alone.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I wasn't impressed until I realized it was from the creator of the original. I'll be downloading this one for sure. Although, I probably better wait a few days, since I'm getting married the weekend right after the release date...don't wanna get myself in trouble at the ceremony. ;)