1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SMS timestamp issue on droid2

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by shanacintron, Dec 4, 2010.

1. shanacintron

shanacintron New Member

Hi,
    So, im having a problem with my droid lately, and I dont know what triggered it. I guess it has happened to multiple people but i REALLY REALLY am hoping for a solution for it. My texts are out of order, kind of. They stay together but instead of being like

Me: 1
    You: 2
    Me: 3
    You: 4
    Me: 5

theyre more like

You: 2
    You: 4
    Me: 1
    Me: 3
    Me: 5

and they all show the exact same time. say those were all 9:15pm, all of yesterdays like, 100 texts will say 9:14pm and the day befores 75 texts throughout the day will say 9:13pm and all have the same date. Very Frustrating! Is there a way to fix this? I was thinking maybe there is a way to remove timestamps from texts...so they would be forced to just be in the order they are written/rcieved in? Please help me out. this is frustrating when trying to read through a previous convo with someone.
Search tags for this page

android sms timestamp

delete time stamp on text messaged on my galaxy s4

go sms timestamp turn off

how do i remove timestamp from text message

how to remove timestamp in text messages

how to turn timestamp off text

how to turn timestamp on sms pro

move time stamps go sms pro

remove time stamp from texts

remove time stamp in texts in galaxy nexus

removing the timestamp from text messages