1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SMS / Texting Problem

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Wolfeman, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Wolfeman

Wolfeman New Member

I did a search and couldn't find anything about this issue. I have the Moto Droid and I have 1 contact that sometimes I can't text. I send it and it returns "Message not sent" after maybe 10-15 seconds. For some reason when I respond its leaving out her area code even though in my phonebook it has it. I think its the Facebook sync thats causing this. Any ideas?
  2. noordzy77

noordzy77 New Member

I had the same problem. It would say that I needed to input the Area code in the address, even though the contact info contained the Area Code. I actually ended up trading in phone for a new one(The contact just happened to be my wife, so there was no way that that phone was going to work).

I spoke to The Verizon Customer Service and Verizon Tech Support and they were as clueless as I. Igot the Tech Support guy to note in my account that I would be in to exchange phone and it all worked out in the end. Got a new phone and haven't had a problem since.
  3. Wolfeman

Wolfeman New Member

It had something to do with Facebook I think. I got that contact to stop syncing with Facebook and it stopped happening but now I'm bitter its not synced with Facebook.

On a side note the Blackberry Facebook App is so damn nice compared to the Android one. I switched from a Storm.
Search tags for this page

motorola sms message problem

sms text troubleshooting

sms texting problem

sms texting problems on android