SMS problem

DROOIID

Reaction score
There is already a thread for this problem.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/146154-no-valid-recipient-any-one-else-having-issue.html

Sent from my OG Droid, fresh MIUI

Last edited:

TheCrowing

Reaction score
Hey I'm using Handcent SMS and sometimes I don't get the notifications that I am getting a text message. It's not until I open Handcent that I noticed I received a text from over 20 minutes ago. Sometimes though it works perfectly. I tried locking messaging into memory using liquid settings but that doesn't seem to fix the problem. Was wondering if anyone was having the same problem and fixed it?

Last edited:

Fault

Reaction score
The reason is the task killer is killing the app. This is the number one reason i am not using lgb right now. You breed to lock handcent in the memory, which can only be done in SS or project elite roms. Supposedly this will be in later versions. My suggestion is turn on the standard text messaging notifications

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
The reason is the task killer is killing the app. This is the number one reason i am not using lgb right now. You breed to lock handcent in the memory, which can only be done in SS or project elite roms. Supposedly this will be in later versions. My suggestion is turn on the standard text messaging notifications

EHAHAHAHAHAHA, you said,

"you breed to lock handcent"

Just saying, it's not too late to edit posts :p

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mmmm.... good to be getting nightlies ..

posted while milking my billy