SMS printing (printershare and handscent)

mattaproductions

Reaction score
After messing with this for hours I found out printershare is a nice app to print text msgs which I am using, but the one thing I noticed when I was printing some pages the messages aren't in order like they are on the phone. It's a shame though because I really liked it because it printed out the date (wish the time), but not in order. Really need them for court. Any suggestions?

Slapper

Reaction score
just write the time down on the paper in order for that date from your msgs and bring your phone into court

OP
M

mattaproductions

Reaction score
I was thinking that, but another problem is between me and here I'm sitting at 1001 msgs and some of the older ones were deleted. So if I do that I need to change the msgs limit again. I'm using handscent now

EDIT: Standard msg limit is 1000 convo.

Last edited:
OP
M

mattaproductions

Reaction score
Another thing I was looking at is SMS Backup and Restore. Backs up the msgs in .xml format. Now trying to figure out how to make it easily viewable and print it

cndowney77

Reaction score
I discovered I could use SMS backup+ to backup my messages and call logs into my gmail automatically (with time, and length of call for call log). From there I was able to print a full conversation from my gmail in time and date order. Occasionally MMS messages don't include the image when they back up, but if I do a manual backup after they are downloaded then I am able to backup the content of the message.

I also use Google Voice to do the same thing with text messages since I can save the voice file.

Chandra

Last edited: