SMS Pictures

kingpin6866

Reaction score
Just curious. Is there a way to change the green android pictures for SMS messaging to maybe the facebook images?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

NattyBee

Reaction score
Just curious. Is there a way to change the green android pictures for SMS messaging to maybe the facebook images?

You are referring to contact pictures right? It will show any assigned contact pictures, but doesn't seem to incorporate FB pictures...but, Handcent does :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but if you can't find an app that changes it you might have to edit the pictures with metamorph. Which I know nothing about yet. Only thing I've changed is the Verizon banner.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Aerysana

Reaction score
Standard people app. Go to menu, edit, them tape upper left side where either pic is or a camera icon. Choose your pic . Save

Swyped from my Droid Incredible

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Standard people app. Go to menu, edit, them tape upper left side where either pic is or a camera icon. Choose your pic . Save

Swyped from my Droid Incredible

Well I knew this and im thinking the OP knows this as well. I was under the impression he wanted a different picture to replace the green android when he doesn't have a pic set for individual contacts.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

OP
K

kingpin6866

Reaction score
Correct. As cute as android is, I don't want all my texts to be of him. I will check out handcent, thanks.