SMS Not Sent

666ogre666

Reaction score
Just got my brand spankin' new Galaxy Nexus to replace my dated OG this morning and its insanely fast and everything seems to work great but I cant seem to send texts. Right now im running Zygot3 2.0 with Fabolous' Apex v4 kernel and Ive tried it with and without the leaked radios and it doesn't work no matter what. Calling is fine but every SMS just says message not sent. I have 2 bars of 4g so I should have enough signal...

OP
666ogre666

666ogre666

Reaction score
Just got my brand spankin' new Galaxy Nexus to replace my dated OG this morning and its insanely fast and everything seems to work great but I cant seem to send texts. Ive tried with Zygot3, Android Revolution 2.1.2, and right now Im on GummyNexus and Ive tried it with and without the leaked radios and it doesn't work no matter what. Calling is fine but every SMS just says message not sent. I have 2 bars of 4g so I should have enough signal...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Did you try it before you flashed it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
666ogre666

666ogre666

Reaction score
Yes but I had some problems with activating, I guess Ill sbf and then try again.

OP
666ogre666

666ogre666

Reaction score
I dont know why or how but my messaging ended up getting blocked by verizon, its fixed now. Thanks for the help

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I dont know why or how but my messaging ended up getting blocked by verizon, its fixed now. Thanks for the help

Sorry didn't respond in time, was thinking it was something up with your account. Did they say why it was blocked? For me that would be extremely inconvenient and calling Verizon would've been my first step

OP
666ogre666

666ogre666

Reaction score
Yea that's cool. It was mainly that I got it on christmas and didn't realize the texts didn't work till late so I couldn't call