[SMS/MMS] GoSMS, Hand cent, or default?

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Does anyone know which app allows you to set a delay before it trys to send the message in case you would want to cancel the message??

not sure about gosms but with handcent you can just exit/back key and it will save the draft.

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
not sure about gosms but with handcent you can just exit/back key and it will save the draft.

Go does the same. When you pull the conversation back up the text is still in the entry box ready to edit or send.

OP
ksaul

ksaul

Reaction score
Go does the same. When you pull the conversation back up the text is still in the entry box ready to edit or send.

That's not what I mean. There is a setting that when u send the message it goes into a delay (which you set) and you can cancel the message from being sent if u stop it within that time

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums while driving.
"Do not attempt. Texting and driving was preformed by a professional."

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's not what I mean. There is a setting that when u send the message it goes into a delay (which you set) and you can cancel the message from being sent if u stop it within that time

Unless I'm overlooking it I don't see any automatic delay in GoSMS. You can schedule messages. Type it out and schedule it to send in 10 minutes, but you have to do it with each individual message.

jfm741

Reaction score
handcent does the delay. I have it set for 2.5 seconds. Saved my ass a few tines!

pheitmeyer

Reaction score

Handcent has that option.