1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SMS/MMS Face Unlock Issues

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by JScottTuck, Jan 2, 2012.

1. JScottTuck

JScottTuck New Member

I am currently using Go SMS for my txt application. I have it setup to show a popup of a received txt message over the lock screen so I can quickly reply. If I look at the txt, and reply or close it out right away, everything is fine, but if I let it sit for a few seconds, and the screen turns off, when unlocking the screen, the camera doesn't kick on for face detection. The workaround that I have found to get past the lock screen is to press the Emergency Call button, then the back button, then it allows me to use the pattern lock screen to unlock my phone. Has anyone else experienced this?

Just a little more background, I'm running the stock ROM, and the phone is rooted.
  2. dandaman11223344

dandaman11223344 New Member

Go SMS probably just isn't compatible with ICS and their lockscreen widget is probably not designed for face unlock yet. I personally like the stock messaging app but its your preference.
Search tags for this page
face unlock for messenging
how do i unlock text faces on my android
how do u unlock htc text message
how do you unblock a msg on sms pro
how to block text messages on galaxy s4
how to unlock a text message on droid incredible 2
how to unlock a text on droid
how to unlock messeges
how to unlock sms on android
how to unlock text messages android htc

how to unlock text messages droid