1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SMS Message backup, and phone call recording?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by elementalwindx, Dec 19, 2011.

1. elementalwindx

elementalwindx New Member

I really need a piece of software that can reliably record phone call conversations on my bionic. I need it to keep for my lawyer for the situation I have going on. Also I need a program that will let me email the text messages I have on my phone to my email.

Any references anybody? Thanks!
  2. Jonas

Jonas New Member

Go sms, will back up your texts, and email them to you. But as for recording phone calls... I don't wanna pry, but it sounds like things might be getting messy with you and someone else, and that could be borderline illegal, so I'm gonna keep clear of that.

Good luck.

Sent from my Banana Phone
  3. wseyller

wseyller New Member

I'm no expert on this but I remember reading a thread a while back that says it is either impossible or would be hard to find a way to record call. There is some kind of hardware and/or software restriction imposed by the manufacturers to disallow it from working. There are some apps for recording calls but it only allows recording from the phones mic so you can't record the other party unless you somehow feed the speaker audio to some other source.
  4. Tonik

Tonik Member

What about any sound recorder and putting the call on speaker phone. I have not tried this, the idea just jumped in to my head.
Search tags for this page
android bionic record calls
backup call rrcordings

backup callrecording

call recorder and back up
call recorder back up
find text message records droid bionic
how can i keep a record of my text droid
how can i record a phone message on droid razr m
how do i get my droid bionic to record calls
how to back up my call recording
how to record phone calls on droid bionic