SMS Message backup, and phone call recording?

elementalwindx

Reaction score
I really need a piece of software that can reliably record phone call conversations on my bionic. I need it to keep for my lawyer for the situation I have going on. Also I need a program that will let me email the text messages I have on my phone to my email.

Any references anybody? Thanks!

Jonas

Reaction score
Go sms, will back up your texts, and email them to you. But as for recording phone calls... I don't wanna pry, but it sounds like things might be getting messy with you and someone else, and that could be borderline illegal, so I'm gonna keep clear of that.

Good luck.

Sent from my Banana Phone

wseyller

Reaction score
I'm no expert on this but I remember reading a thread a while back that says it is either impossible or would be hard to find a way to record call. There is some kind of hardware and/or software restriction imposed by the manufacturers to disallow it from working. There are some apps for recording calls but it only allows recording from the phones mic so you can't record the other party unless you somehow feed the speaker audio to some other source.

Tonik

Reaction score
What about any sound recorder and putting the call on speaker phone. I have not tried this, the idea just jumped in to my head.

Aswathy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
micromaxQ336
Back up my cal record plrase