1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SMS freezing

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by d412k5t412, Nov 27, 2009.

1. d412k5t412

d412k5t412 New Member

Hey guys,
    I got the droid about a week ago and I absolutely love it. The only real problem I'm having is that a bunch of times a day, when I text, it freezes. This happens when I click the space to type to open the on screen keyboard, or even the physical keyboard. I have to wait for the pop up to come up, and choose Wait (Force Close or Wait). Once I choose wait everything works. But this happens a bunch of times a day. Anyone know a fix for this, or are experiencing the same issues that I am? If so, please reply :).

Thanks!
  2. wildrage

wildrage New Member

I have the same problem. Even after a hard reset with no apps installed. I use ChompSMS and it barely every happens anymore.
Search tags for this page
android messaging freezes

android sms freeze

android sms freezes
android sms freezing up
android text messages keep freezing
droid 2 freezes when opening physical keyboard

freeze sns android

how to fix freezing texts on android
htc android texts freezing
s3 sms message freezes size
samsung galaxy sms freezes